Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Care 2 Stamp - Bella on bauble

Hi everyone,

This is my first week for Care 2 Stamp, although naughty me was meant to have a card ready a few weeks ago, but with the kids off school life has been chaotic!


Anyway i thought i would do a Christmas card for you, just an excuse to use this gorgeous Wild Rose Studio Bella on a Bauble really haha.



I used Wild Rose Studio Bella paper.
I thought the green of the bauble really set it off so i used a ribbon to match with little stars on it, i also added some tiny star gems


The doily was in my stash.  

Well thanks for looking at my first creation for Care 2 Stamp, see you soon.



Pin It

5 comments:

KandA said...

How super is this. Love the gorgous Bella image xx

Julie's Blog said...

Very cute ... My 9yr old daughter loves colouring cute elephant stamps so will need to look into getting this one ... Have come over from the Digi Galore blog list ...

Unknown said...

So cute- beautifully done with great colors and layout.
Thanks so much for your work at feline playful. You all bring sunshine to our crafting world by helping inspire us all.

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

Hi Kelly! I'm just dropping by to let you know that the lovely card you made using one of my sample toppers has been added to my page here: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Cardmakers-Delights/Customer-Cards-Gallery.html I really hope that this is okay with you. I have linked to your blog, but if for any reason you wish for me to remove it, just let me know. Many thanks, Tracy -xxx- (Cardmaker's Delights)

Anonymous said...

buy renova with no prescription
- [url=http://buycheaprenova.webs.com/]get renova no prescription
[/url] - renova dna repair cream


purchase cheap renova online with no prescription


renova skin product
official renova
new europe real estate renova
new europe real estate renova
renova pa parade


http://buycheaprenova.webs.com/