Followers

Thursday 20 June 2013

Pink and Green at Charisma Cardz and a favour!


It's time for another Team Carly challenge at Charisma Cardz

This week's Challenge is...


Pink and Green

We would like to see your pink and green projects!

As always there are some fantastic sponsors...



PRIZE ONE - 

Freckled Fawn
The lovely company Freckled Fawn

PRIZE TWO -



This is what i came up with:


I am going to a craft fair on 6th July and i decided to make some little note books.
The image is from Stamp Fairy and is coloured with promarkers.
The paper is Parisian Dreams by Jenny Elloy
I attached the decorated notepad to a chipboard sheet from DCWV, i punched 2 holes in the top for the ribbon to hang it and 2 more for some elastic to hole the pencil.

Thanks for looking

I would now like to ask you to please read this:

This isn’t something I would normally do but i am going to be REALLY cheeky now, but as my nan always says you don't ask you don't get!

As you may have seen recently from links I share on Facebook, MND has touched my life in the worse possible way. It is an incurable disease that once diagnosed gives the sufferer a maximum of 2-5 years to live, someone very close to me was diagnosed with it after having the symptoms for a year and has not been given long to live. It is an awful disease that literally eats away all the muscles which will eventually get to his lungs and heart. Until this person was diagnosed i had no idea about this, but i can tell you i would not wish it on my worst enemy! 

So i am having organising a craft fair/table top sale on 13th July, with the hope of doing a couple after too. I am hoping to raise as much money for the organisation that is looking after him.

So my plea to you is do you have ANYTHING you can donate for the raffle, lucky dip or the make and take table (i hope to have a table for kids to make cards)? It can be craft supplies, something you make, absoloutely anything. I don't expect anything from anyone, but would really appreciate anything you could spare.

Also if anyone has any ideas of things i could do on the day that will help raise funds, i would love to hear xx

If you are able to donate anything or would like to come along either to sell or just to have a look around, please email me for more details.
kmsmith@sky.com


Thank you x

Pin It

No comments: