Followers

Sunday 21 September 2014

Santa Snoozing

Hi everyone, 
I recently entered the Cardmaker of the Year Competition run by Quick Cards and Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazines, now while i probably don't stand a chance in hell, you have to be in it to win it! SO this is my first card i sent.


I used Santa Snoozing from the Special Delivery range by Heltz Cuppleditch, now if you are a regular followerer you will know i rarely use hand stamped images, i do prefer digital, simply for staorage, but this is one of my favourite stamps.
I coloured with Promarkers.  The cuffs and trim on Santas hat has 'fluffy stuff' which for the life of me i can't remember what it is called but it comes out like liquid and then you heat it with a heat gun and it goes all fluffy!  It is ideal for fur or snow!
The papers are from Santas Workshop paper pad.  I embossed the green glitter card with a snowflake embossing folder. 
The sentiment is from Fidgety Fingers
The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

I hope you like it and thanks for looking!
Wish me luck!

Pile it on Challenges - Shiny - 27/09
Pin It

3 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Aawww this is gorgeous Kelly! I adore the super sweet image and lovely colours too!
Kelly.x

Elizabeth Hart said...

What an adorable image for Christmas!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

BethieJ said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE that sweet Santa image!
Thank You for joining us at PIO!!
Hope to see you again!
Have a GREAT day!