Followers

Friday 24 June 2011

Sew Many Challenges - Embossing Challenge


Over at SMC this week we are having an Dry Embossing Challenge!  I love embossing although only with my Cuttlebug!

I am not sure i am completely happy with this card, but it is here.  I have used Duncan on a letter and the rainbow that was a freebie a few weeks ago.  I coloured with promarkers and pencils.  I then added a ton of stickles to all the hearts and flowers!  The 'grass' is Flower Soft and the mini flowers are from Papermania.  The butterflies are punched from an Xcut punch which embosses.  The green panel is from Craftwork Cards, it was actually bigger, i just cut it in half.  The paper is from a freebie Serif pad.



The embossed panel was done using a butterfly embossing folder i have.


Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop over to the store to pick up this weeks freebie, which i didn't get time to use this week!