Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

Incy Wincy DT - Blue and Black


This week at Incy Wincy  our theme is blue and black with a sentiment for a boy or a man.  Our fabulous sponsor this week is Just some lines, who are offering the lucky winner a $12 USD Gift Certificate.  They have also been very generous in supplying the DT with some images to showcase.

Just Some Lines

I used this cute little dog and coloured with promarkers
I had just got my new Wild Rose Studio Man about Town papers and the black stripey paper was perfect for this!  The blue spotty paper was in my stash
The sentiment says Birthday Wishes
The buttons are Dovecraft Back to Basics II range
The black dew drops are from Crafty Emma's store

Thanks for looking 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Forever Friends - One for the boys - 09/06



Pin It

No comments: