Followers

Friday 8 March 2013

Bambino!


I have had this image for ages and not used it, so when i was asked to make a baby card i knew this would be the ideal image! It is called Bambino from Sugar Nellie.
The lady had asked for a sepia card, the image is coloured in sepia colours but when it came to doing the entire card in sepia i just felt totally out of my comfort zone! So after some toing and froing with the lady we agreed on this one.
The papers are Cart US baby range, the card is Kraft.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Dottie 4 Crafts. The leaves are punched from a Martha Stewart punch.
The poem is one i found on the internet.

I was quite pleased with this card and think my mojo is well and truly back! Next order is for some male cards so lets see if Mr mojo wants to stick around!

Thanks for looking 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon - 13/03

Pin It

1 comment:

Robin said...

Definitely a gorgeous card! The pink brings out the image so beautifully. I love this image too! Hugs, Robin