Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Make it Crafty Clean and Simple DT Call

Hi everyone, 

I am here today to enter the Make it Crafty DT Call.
cas-dt-call-side-banner
I love Make it Crafty, although i don't use them half as much as i would like! And just lately my cards have been very clean and simple so i thought i would have a go at the DT Call.

I made 2 cards the first: i used was Melody, i love her!! She is such a cutie.  
I coloured her with pro markers and spectrum noir pencils.
The paper is from Paper mania 
The gems and banner are from my stash.  
I think it's so simple but effective.


The second card  i used Felicity and again coloured her with promarkers and spectrum noir pencils.
I mounted her on to a die cut Kanban shape and added coordinating gems.
The sentiment says Birthday Wishes.


I hope you like them both.


Pin It

No comments: